A GLOBAL GATHERING FOR INDIA
No contribution is too small or too big!
Music • Mantra • Meditation • Movement
2. Kenneth Atchity, Los Angeles, CA, USA
3. Jocelyn Solomon, Santa Monica, CA, USA
4. Terry Gilman, Manhattan Beach, CA, USA
5. Michael Cypers, Los Angeles, CA, USA
6. Dena Kingsberg, Byron Bay, Australia
7. Janice Hill, Los Angeles, CA, USA
8. Mandala-yogi up your life, Munich, Germany
9. Hwasun Lee-Mysore Seoul, South Korea
10. GLO, Santa Monica, CA, USA
11. Lisa Revelins-Healthy Wealthy Wide, Perth, Australia
12. Conference "Living Yamas & Niyamas"
13. YogaWorks, USA
14. Mina Lee-YogaOne, Abu Dhabi, UAE
15. Jacob Ulvila, Vienna, VA, USA
16. Deena Al-Ansari, Manama, Bahrain
17. PURE YOGA, Hong Kong (x3)
18. Henry L. Kimelman Family Foundation, Wilmington, DE, USA
19. Anri Shiga & The Yoga Lane Hong Kong
20. Gopi & Morningland Community, Long Beach, CA, USA (x3)
21. Rina Tham, Topanga, CA,USA
22. Satomi Morota, Tokyo, Japan
23. Danica Lynch, Castaic, CA, USA
24. Embodied Philosophy "Spiritual Citizenship Yoga Day", Online, Global
“Everyone responded so passionately to our invitation to express their gratitude for India for its culture and tradition that bless us. With the COVID-19 crisis in India, everyone has been looking for a way to take action to assist lives affected and this gathering offered a perfect opportunity,” says YGB Ambassador and Musician Daphne Tse, who personally reached out to the presenters around the world and is co-producing the event.
Watch Live Stream REPLAY by donating above on this page! You will receive an email with the links to watch each day.
If you prefer PayPal, please use email@example.com
The prestigious chant and world musician line-up includes Grammy-nominated artists: Belinda Carlisle, Krishna Das, Donna De Lory, Deva Premal and Miten, Jai Uttal, Manose, Dave Stringer plus C.C.White Soul Kirtan, Nina Rao, Girish, Jahnavi Harrison, Sacred Earth, The Maharaj Trio, Wah!, DJ Drez and Marti Nikko, Sheela Bringi, Wavy Gravy, Ace of Cups, David Newman, Joseph Pepe Danza, SHIVARASA, Radhika Vekaria, Edo Kahn, Punnu Wasu, Joss Jaffe, Sheila Nicholls, Nikki Slade, Govindas and Radha, Suzanne Sterling, Joey Lugassy, Daphne Tse, Yoshi Aono, Petros, Sean Johnson, Shervin Boolarian, Meenakshi and Ron (Swaha), Adam Bauer, Kevin James, Jack Harrison, Clayton Horton, among others.
The event will also include chant, meditation, spiritual, astrological, and Yoga sessions led by esteemed teachers across multiple disciplines, among them David Lynch, Jack Kornfield, Trudy Goodman, Shiva Rea, Seane Corn, Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa, Ana Forrest and Jose Calarco, Debra Silverman, Nadine McNeil, Akira Watamoto, Danny Paradise, Paul Dallaghan, Dena Kingsberg, Ronan Tang, Teresa Herrera, Cristi Christensen, Nubia Texeira, David Kim, Katy Appleton, Tryphena Chia, Maneesh Kalra, Bobsy Gaia, Eoin Finn, Insiya Rasiwala, Gwyn Williams and Riley Skye.