For the cost of one class, you can change a life
Join YGB’s Gratitude Circle with exclusive membership with a donation as little as $10 a month or minimum of $108 one time contribution.
Gratitude Circle members receive a full access to 50 world top teachers' mindfulness & yoga sessions from “A Global Gala 2020." Additional Bonus will be added in the New Year including : “A Global Gathering for India” (an epic three-day music & mindfulness event ) as well as “Global Gala 2021”!
India’s inequality and unemployment are at record high due to the effects of the prolonged pandemic. We cannot sit back and enjoy the benefits of YOGA for ourselves, only.
Your generous contribution has already provided light to so many lives through YGB's programs, in addition to the emergency relief efforts of providing food, medical kits and sanitary napkins.
Here is a snapshot of what YGB has been able to commit so far, adding 1000 women and children to a total of 2400 lives, in partnership with 3 NGOs in Karnataka and West Bengal:
- Added 70 young children to continue their education with safe life environments, while avoiding child labor and/or child marriage - a total 600 children.
- Added 50 mothers to our micro loan program - a total 545 mothers.
- Added 113 boys and girls to our five-year "Scholarship for Higher Education" (SHE) - a total 400 students to attain college degrees.
- 800 children with Project Shaale to support education gap among poor children due to 18- month school closure due to the pandemic.
It's estimated that 300 million people worldwide practice yoga, generating $80 billion every year. If a fraction of this is redirected, we can make a life changing difference.
Join #OneMillionYogis Giving Back!
Become Monthly Recurring Supporter and join Gratitude Circle with Exclusive Benefits:
1. Unlimited access to 100+ Recorded Sessions, plus invitation to Zoom Live Interview with YGB Ambassadors
2. Invitation to Zoom conversation with YGB's NGOs partners in India
3. Bonus discounts for special events throughout the year.
4. Additional library of "A Global Gathering for India" ( an epic three-day event with 80+artists and leaders of music & mindfulness) as well as "Annual Global Gala 2021" will be added in the New Year!